Saturday, March 05, 2005

Busy Weekend So Far

Wow, two posts in one day. I bet you're all impressed! This has been an eventful weekend, and not just because of the last post. I talked to a mutual friend of my wife and I, and found out that they had talked just the day before. We talked for a few minutes before I realized that she knew nothing about what had gone on in the last few weeks. I told her about what happened last Tuesday and she was furious. She said that my wife had complained about having to go to mediation despite the fact that we are paying for attorneys. She left out pretty much everything else. When I told her why we were going to mediation she couldn't believe it.

Today I got to spend six hours with my son instead of five. We went to Gymboree and had a blast! It's been a long time since I got to do that with him - he ran almost the whole time. He had a hold of my hand for most of the time, pulling me around to what he wanted to do next. He climbed, slid down slides, rolled around, crawled through tubes - everything. After we left he fell asleep in the car seat not even 5 minutes into the ride. I got near where we were going to have lunch and parked while he napped. He ate almost an entire cheese omelette by himself at lunch and had the waitresses eating out of his hands. It is amazing to me how quickly he can mesmerize women. When he's old enough to talk I'm going to have him give me lessons.

One last thing - no talk of haircuts recently!