Monday, March 07, 2005

I'm a Very Lucky Man

Just a short post tonight to let you all know that the talk this morning with my manager and his manager went pretty much as I expected. It was a "wake-up call" to let me know that I've got to get myself together. I've got to say that I work for a great company - I feel very lucky to have not only a manager who is very compassionate, but a company that is serious about taking care of its employees. I was reading about Heather Armstrong who lost her job because of material she posted on her website - thankfully I have nothing to worry about here. The worst thing I can say about my company is that they do not serve milkshakes at training.

Anyway, they helped me outline what I need to do and gave me some guidelines. Now I've just got to justify their trust in me.