Monday, May 09, 2005

Pass The Crack Pipe, Please.

Ok, I'm not sure what I was smoking when I planned out my day and thought I could get back by 3pm, but it had to be pretty strong. I just got back home now, 10:30pm. Everything took longer than I thought it would. Renting the car, the drive out, unloading the car, the drive back, getting my new car set to go, etc etc etc.

I got to actually look over the new car today - it looks great. She took really good care of it - I'm damn lucky to be getting it. The inside is flawless and the body has no damage or rust whatsoever. It's green, which is funny because it's my favorite color and until I actually saw it I'm not sure I ever thought about what color it was. Right now it's sitting outside a repair shop to be looked at in the morning. Once it's all set I have no idea how I'm going to get down there to pick it up, but I'll just worry about that little problem when I have to. The important thing now is that it's getting fixed and I'll have something to drive again.

I'd write more, but I need to get into bed or I'll collapse and sleep here in my desk chair. I'll have to write more tomorrow about the rental car, the STBX's new job and some other fun stuff.