Thursday, May 19, 2005

Search terms which have found my blog

In the last couple of days I’ve seen a big increase in traffic due to search terms in google. In fact, when somebody searches for the song “Start having a great life” (with or without the quotes) I am now the number 1 return. Some of the other searches that led people to me are quite funny, and thankfully, I haven’t been found using obscene searches. Here’s some of the searches:

how to calm child during haircut

Songs from commercials "Start Having a Great Life"

lalaland typepad

divorce

"the good the bad and the ugly" "screen shots"

rock salt shotgun –nails

can hackers read my email

medically speaking idiot

I hope the people who searched for “medically speaking idiot” didn’t find what they were looking for on my blog. I would be very happy if people started searching for “Dune: House Atriedes” and got my opinion on just how bad the book is, but I don’t think that’s going to happen anytime soon.

One more thing – check out The Broken Husband. Peter’s writing highlights his feelings well – and he’s going through a rough time.