Monday, June 06, 2005

Decisions, Decisions…

Just a couple of decisions I’ve made in the last 5 minutes.

I need more exercise. What in the hell is stopping me? I’m not working, I can watch television while I do it if I want or listen to some good exercise music. I can sit there and stretch out if nothing else. I realized the other day that if I ever needed to call upon my martial arts training I’d at least walk away with injuries done to myself from doing things I’m no longer in the shape to do. Any kick above ankle level on an opponent and I may well tear my leg off.

I should be doing much more studying. Again, nothing stopping me. I’ve got certifications to get and should be able to get them out of the way in days if I put my mind to it. I’m way too smart to be wasting this time.

I need to email various family members I haven’t been in touch with in a while. They at least need updated pictures of me and my son. One of my cousins just graduated from college – I got a picture of her the other day and I was shocked. I keep thinking of her as the little girl I remember from the last time I saw her. She’s all grown up! I guess that’s what happens after 10 years or so.

If I’m going to go do some exercise I’d better actually post this and get moving. Though I have to wonder if I can count the typing I do as a part of an exercise regimen…