Saturday, June 04, 2005

We're Having A Great Time!

We are having the best time - he's having no problems being with me instead of his mother tonight. When it was time for bed he gave me no problems getting his jammies on, and went right down to sleep. When we went into the bedroom we are staying in he wanted to get right into the pack-n-play to get to sleep. To make sure he felt comfortable (since he's in a completely new place) I laid down on the floor next to the pack-n-play until he went to sleep. When he noticed he came over to the mesh, pushed his cheek up to it and told me to give him a kiss.

We had fun playing outside today, but all three of them got filthy playing in some mud. I gave them all a bath since my sister-in-law is due any day now. She stood behind me and laughed and took pictures. I'm going to post one of the funniest - one of my nephews decided to start jumping down to splash.

This is the first time I've had him overnight since everything started almost a year ago. I didn't realize how much I missed having this kind of time with him.