Friday, October 07, 2005

Diane Must Pay

Today I was tagged by Diane, whom I shall get back by naming an Honorary Canadian. She sent me an email telling me that she tagged me as a "courtesy", but it was really a thinly veiled way to rub it in.

So, here's my Five Things MeMe:

Five things I plan to do before I die:

  1. Celebrate New Years Day 2595
  2. Teach my future grandchildren the joys of life
  3. Visit Hawaii again, several times
  4. Buy a sailboat, sail it to the Keys
  5. Have at least 2 more children

Five things I can do:

  1. Tie a bowline
  2. Teach
  3. Sing
  4. Be a great Dad
  5. Ride a Century

Five things that attract me about the opposite sex:

  1. Intelligence
  2. Warm Eyes
  3. A nice smile
  4. A sense of humor
  5. A love of children

Five things I say a lot:

  1. Chump (directed to my brother)
  2. You want a piece of me? (directed to inanimate objects)
  3. For the love of Elvis
  4. D’oh!
  5. Bah!
  1. Cathouse Chat
  2. Third World County
  3. The English Guy
  4. Diane’s Stuff
  5. King Erasmus