Sunday, January 15, 2006

This is Disturbing

This is going to be a short post - It's my weekend with my son and I don't have a lot of time to sit and type. We've had a great time, and he's discovered the wonderful world of Star Wars. We've watched The Empire Strikes Back twice this weekend. There are certain parts he really likes, and he makes me go back and watch them again and again.

Last night is when things got a little disturbing. The Ex called me at Curly's house. There's no telling how she got the number - as far as I knew she only knew Curly's first name (my son mentions her). Why did she call? She felt she had to reiterate that I should give my son medicine if he started coughing. I'm sure she wanted me to ask how she got the number, but I didn't.

What do I think the real reason she called is? Probably just to show that she knew what was going on in my life. It's a little disturbing to me that she did this - I don't like that she is constantly working to get information about me. I already know that she regularly pumps people for information, but nobody knew this number, or Curly's last name.

Scary.